Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Bitchy what?

For all of you with tender ears, please cover them now. I have been told that I am an amateur bitch'er by the bitchboy himself. Evidently I don't fucking use the word fuck enough on my fucking rants and I need to be a little more fucking aggressive and use the fucking word a hella (ooo I got to use my new word!) fucking lot in order to be a master fucking bitcher. Fuck that I sound like a 'former' fucking marine!

Okay with that out of the way - I'm going to remove myself from the stress and talk about something I was thinking about in the shower today. I bet you didn't know I used to be completely jealous of the opposite sex. Would you like to know why? SNOW. How COOL is it to be able to whip it out and just piss your name in the snow!?! I would so love to do that! I mean I'd have to just drown myself in drink all the freaking time just so I could run outside to doodle! Well this morning I was in the shower, I'm staying at my neighbors while he is away. He has a power shower like me, only his has a delicious massager switch on it so of course I took full advantage. Which got me thinking maybe I'm not so jealous afterall. I mean, how cool it is that I can have an orgasm without even touching myself!?!? "LOOK MA! NO HANDS! heehee Mind you it's nothing like a good tongue lashing but it's not like I'm gonna complain or anything! ;-P~

7 comments:

GrapeApe said...

HAHAHA Yeah RIGHT! and no so no tattling!!

Jay Noel said...

Are you Zest Fully Clean? Or are you now Irish Sprung?

Phred said...

Women can .. only if they have a short name.. not like Elizabeth or Madeline.
Short names like Amy or Pat work better...

Crazy Dan said...

peeing in the snow is no big deal what is fucking awesome is being able to cock slap someone. Sure women can smother you with their boobs. Being being a master at the cock slap is an art form. That shit intimadates people. Would you rather be smother in boobs (please if there is a god) or cockslapped. I rest my case.

GrapeApe said...

Phoenix: LOL take your pick :-)

Phred: Very Funny!!!

Dan: I'd rather be smothered in boobs (but that's our secret)!

:P fuzzbox said...

I'm going for the boob strangulation myself.

Dear Jane... said...

can you get those power showers in the states? I think I need one in case I run out of batteries again. I think I'd rather be smothered in boobs, too. Happy moving!