Saturday, March 18, 2006

Cead Mile Failte!


Happy St. Patrick's Day!! I love being Irish :-) When I woke up today I had a little pinching contest going on with the kids because they forgot to wear their green - within about 5 minutes all 6 were up in their bedrooms throwing clothes around trying to find something green to wear ;-) I thought about taking them to the Riverwalk because I hear they dye the water green for the holiday - but figured it wouldn't be worth it to drive all the way over there for a "look kids green water!" only to have to drive back again LOL So I took mine for haircuts and we hit walmart while we were out. Tomorrow I'm taking them to Seaworld - give me strength! I think maybe I'll hold off on touching up the roots and let the grey all hang out for once - then I can get me one of those little electric doohickey's and just zoomie zoomie around the park all day with the 'grandkids' :-) I'm serious! bwahahaha!

The picture above is Blarney Castle - it was overcast that day - but most days in Ireland are very wet :-) That hole thats located under the top ledge just above the windows is where you have to lean across to kiss the blarney stone - did you know you had to do that? A guy sits there and holds onto you while you lean backward, grab onto bars and kiss the stone. Here is a pic of my brother kissing it... Its crazy - all that to get the germs of millions of other people's germs on your lips LOL But hey, it's lucky so why the hell not!? ;-) (I did it too but my pic is all boobs so dont even think I'll post it!)

1 comment:

:P fuzzbox said...

Your a tease! Hope you had a great St. Pat's.