Thursday, April 06, 2006

Changes...

Okay I've run out of "blah" blogs to write and I find myself being a blog visitor instead of a blogger lately. I have things to talk about from time to time but I guess I feel like I can't. I've been through alot the last 4 months, alot of changes. Things that I thought were meant to be just haven't worked out that way so I find myself in a new state, new job, new status, a new everything. I guess I should mention that things haven't worked out with T and I which has me feeling bad not to mention a bit lonely. On top of feeling bad over that whole thing, I feel like I'm just not happy with "me" right now. Ever feel like you're just a puppet playing on strings? I'm going through the motions to get through each day waiting and waiting for me to change. Yet, I haven't really made the effort for that change to happen. Where has my motivation gone? Makes me want a cigarette all the damn time LOL Don't worry I'm still fighting it ;-) Someone once told me you never stop wanting one, I guess they're right. Anyway that's where I'm at right now... hopefully not for long...

3 comments:

Phred said...

Hang in there, no matter how bad it gets..it always gets better.
Don`t let me catch you smokin..

:P fuzzbox said...

Hope that things get better soon. I send you my best wishes.

GrapeApe said...

Thanks guys :-)