Sunday, January 08, 2006

Hangin loose...

I finally called and got the internet problem sorted out here - our box only needed a reboot - but hey the computer is online and its SOOOO much faster than the laptop!! :-) T drove to his house yesterday to get the waterbed, tv, computer and some of the boys things so he will be back shortly. So you all will probably see us both on more often. And I sure hope that waterbed fills fast - not only will it be nice to get off this damn air mattress but think of all the money we'll save not having to replace the mattresses we've popped!! :-)

Slept in today and been chillin out for the most part. I did start to finally get the Christmas decorations taken down - this year I'm weeding out the un-needy stuff (I have TOO much!) - I bought some of those green/red ornament boxes too and it's so much easier than wrapping everything and putting it in a box - this way they have some protection and I only need to wrap the fragile ornaments... I love decorating for Christmas but I sure hate the taking down part!

T needs to get his butt home - i wanna make some waves!

2 comments:

:P fuzzbox said...

Bout time. I was thinking I'd have to send out some sort of prevert search party.

Phred said...

WoooHoooo!!
Grab a wave !